Friday, November 7, 2008

Four day weekend!

We have a special dealio happening at work the next couple of weeks, and it means that I have to work next weekend. But because of that, I get four days off this weekend (including Veteran's Day) and a four day weekend starting on the 20th. And then I get another four day break the weekend after *that* for Thanksgiving. Heh!

It also means that I'll be working nights/evenings the next couple of weeks, which is good for me. That way Buck and I can actually go outside during the week when it's light out. The sun is setting at 4:40 now and isn't up over the mountains yet when I leave for work, so this will be a nice change. We can maybe get out in the mountains for some hikes when there's no one out there to bother us. Now if we could just get some more snow in the Chugach, we could even go snowshoeing closer to home.

Anyway, now I'll have time this weekend to get my list of chores and errands done and still have time to get out and enjoy the weather. It's going to be nice Saturday and then they're calling for snow all next week. Come on, snow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save some snow for me, please!!! A.S.