Saturday, May 3, 2008

This is awesome!

Ok, this has nothing to do with me or Alaska, but I had to pass it along. Even if you hate sports, this will warm the cockles of your heart. *This* is one of the important lessons I learned from being a jock all my life- sportsmanship (I also learned teamwork and how to be a good winner and a good loser). These are some classy broads, right here. I mean, wow!

'Unbelievable' softball play

And, yeah, they may have lost that playoff, but that won't be what everyone on that field remembers in twenty years. They'll just remember that they witnessed a perfect, golden moment. They may not have won the game, bu they definitely won something much more important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, just WOW.

Anonymous said...

channel three had a clip on tonite of them carrying her around the bases........D