Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday fame

Buck and I went for a walk in the snow and met up with a dude that had a camera. I was taking pictures so it didn't seem too weird when he was taking pictures of us- Buck is pretty cute. He was doing it from a distance-not being creepy or intrusive. I went over to say 'hi' (because people do that here) and it turned out to be a video camera and he was from the Anchorage Daily News. He asked if I minded if he asked me some questions and filmed me. Not being much of a wall flower, I said, 'Sure, why not.'

Anyway, it's up on the Daily News' web site- the Spring Snowstorm video- I'm on in the last twenty seconds, so you won't have to suffer long. Snow pants and puffy, huge coat were being worn, so no judging! LOL!

Oh, and here's the full set of the snow pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now there is another famous family member!!!!
A.S.

Auburn Tiger said...

LOL! Well, I don't think it counts as some people who were on national TV, but I thought it was funny enough to pass along. :)

smith88 said...

I thought I heard an accent there?? ;)