Friday, April 25, 2008

If April showers bring May flowers...

...what do April blizzards bring? 'Cause May is only five days away and we're up to ten inches. And it's still falling. Hard. They say it's going to keep coming until morning. They've also bumped up the projected amount to fifteen inches.

The snow is already up to Buck's armpit. LOL!

Edited to add- we're now under a *heavy* snow advisory and they are talking 18-25 inches by tomorrow morning. And then maybe more all weekend long. HAHAHAHA!

Here's a couple pictures I took- the view from my windows.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. That's what I would like to see when I come up.
A.S.

Auburn Tiger said...

Heh! Well, I'm hoping we don't get this much again next year for my birthday. In March or October or anywhere in between, sure. But five days from May? No thanks! :D