Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Choosing a plate

So, I have Alaska plates, but I need to get a custom plate so that the 'Bama guy in town knows who to say 'Roll Tide!' to. I'm going to get AUTIGR or something along those lines (that stands for Auburn Tiger if you're a bit slow and haven't read the title of this blog). There are three styles of Alaska plates that I like (there are others that I'm not a fan of), so I leave it to others choose. Here are the pictures of them- you can vote on the poll to the right.

Blue Mountains:


Caribou:


Standard AK yellow:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how come you aren't considering the 50th anniversary plate. I would think it might be a collectible someday.
A.S.

Anonymous said...

How many times can we vote? I would also like to vote for the mountain. I like either the mountain or the caribou. The caribou has everything--the mountains, caribou, and north star. Also, how about WAR EAGLE for your plate? Didn't that have to do with Auburn as well? Or, does that sound anti-Alaskan?
A.S.

Anonymous said...

I protest!!!! I can only vote once! Something is amiss in the voting procedures. Bummer. A.S.

Besides, Uncle Terry wanted to vote and he wanted to vote for the pukey yellow one. GAG!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm! What do we do incase of a tie?????????????? D

Anonymous said...

I vote for Caribou.......m